From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-admin@g.o
Subject: Fw: Re: [Gentoo-admin] Rsync Mirror setup Notification
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 16:28:29
1 Begin forwarded message:
2
3 Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 16:20:30 -0500
4 From: "Jose A. Hernandez" <jhboricua@×××××××××.org>
5 To: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
6 Subject: Re: [Gentoo-admin] Rsync Mirror setup Notification
10 Hash: SHA1
11
12 Thanks for the reply Kulleen. The server will stay the way it is
13 permanently. Unless I get laid off from work I will keep running it. I
14 only use the line when I'm home after work for general email and stuff.
15 ~ So for the most part of the working day and during the night the
16 bandwidth (SDSL 1.5Mbps Up & Down) is unused. Since this line is
17 company provided and I don't pay for it I figure I could use it for
18 something rather than leaving it doing nothing.
19
20 I have set the max connections parameter to 20. Feel free to add any
21 other suggestions if I missed something. TIA.
22
23 - --
24 Jose A. Hernandez
25 jhboricua@×××××××××.org
26 rsync://rsync.jhboricua.org/gentoo-portage/
29 Seemant Kulleen wrote:
30 | On Sat, 31 Aug 2002 18:18:09 -0500