From: Massimiliano Masi <massimasi@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-admin@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-admin] Working with OpenAFS
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:08:33
Hi all !!!

I've installed gentoo with OpenAFS !!! It works great.

I've a question... (I'm a kind of newbie about the distributed filesystems).
I would like to move all the user's homedir in the afs space.

I've the server up and running. How can I tell to my client machine that
all the user's authentications are on my server? Why postfix (with
maildir format) says that cannot write on the filesystem ( for purpose,
i;ve set fs sa system:anyuser all to my user's volume).

There is a better documentation rather the IBM's One?

Thank you !!!