From: "Çağıl Şeker" <cagils@××××××××××.tr>
To: "Gentoo-User-List (E-mail)" <gentoo-user@g.o>, "Gentoo-Admin-List (E-mail)" <gentoo-admin@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-admin] booting and installing question
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 16:50:58
1 Hi,
2
3 I've downloaded the live-cd-basic.iso and boot from there. But I cannot figure out how to install.
4
5 I had seen my friend install Gentoo from stratch, but that one had a "install.txt". I think I have downloaded a more "stratch" version than him. If so it is ok because I want to install it "the right way"
6 , i.e. from the very "nothing".
7
8 So, how can I go install Gentoo from that live-basic cd? Tnx i.a.
9
10 Cagil SEKER
12 "Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of outsmarting you. Something that you'll never forgive me for!" - The Mentor'86 (Hacker's Manifesto)
16 gentoo-admin@g.o mailing list