From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-admin@g.o, jhboricua@×××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [Gentoo-admin] Rsync Mirror setup Notification
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 05:49:03
On Sat, 31 Aug 2002 18:18:09 -0500
"Jose A. Hernandez" <jhboricua@×××××××××.org> wrote:

Hi Jose, Thank you so much for the offer. I am terribly sorry that you have not gotten a response to your requests. An offer of kind help should never go unanswered. As I am new to the rsync team, I did not get any previous e-mails. So, let us begin. If you could provide us some details as to time restrictions (ie, will the rsync change in a few weeks/months, etc) and upload limits. It is our experience, you see, that rsync mirrors with a user cap of 10 users tends to cause more frustration for users than solve problems. Thus, as a matter of policy we are only considering mirrors with a minimum cap of 20. Please do let me know these things, and I would be more than glad to add your rsync mirror to our lists. And, again, my sincerest apologies for your having to extend this offer multiple times. Thanks, -- Seemant Kulleen Developer and Project Co-ordinator, Gentoo Linux Public Key: Key fingerprint = 592A 35F7 09CA FAB4 17B3 6E97 72E6 23CC 225E F866