From: Alexander Tiurin <mac@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-admin <gentoo-admin@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-admin] ☁new restaurant opening
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 19:46:29
1 Dear!
2
3 I've heard about a new fish restaurant opening next Saturday, are you planning to go there? Here is some info about that http://mered.fionakoutlis.com
4
5 My best to you, Alexander Tiurin
9 From: gentoo-admin [mailto:gentoo-admin@l.g.o]
10 Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2017 3:46 PM
11 To: mac@××××××××××.uk
12 Subject: kill 'em!
13
14 That's okay. You'll probably get downvoted because everyone (myself included) loved this passage. It made me feel better than I've felt in a long while. Perhaps when it comes to something of this sort, while the wording may not appeal to you, its good to just try to soak in the message that this person wants to get out there. I got a vibe of overwhelming enthusiasm and optimism about life and our purpose here on earth. If you can't look past what you see as the writer "trying too hard" then unfortunately, that's simply your loss.
17 Sent from Mail for Windows 10

2678F2C57B2A85B82D2186297521058A.jpg image/jpeg