From: Georgi Georgiev <chutz@×××.net>
To: gentoo-admin@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-admin] - IP address changed, please update
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:10:47
I recently started paying for a fixed IP address to my ISP.

The IP address of the rsync mirror I am responsible for, therefore changed.

As is a CNAME to that was quite OK.
However the old IP of my server is still in the RR scheme of (, and also is pointing
to this same old address.

It would be nice if you save some time to the users who happen to try to
connect to and fix the data in the RR scheme. You might even
want to change the CNAME at to an A

Sorry for changing the address, but it was bound to happen anyway (even
though I have the 100M cable, it was still pppoe and I was getting a dynamic
IP - I was still test driving the ISP). I guess I will be more reliable with
a fixed address from now on.

/ Georgi Georgiev    (-<     / Factorials were someone's        \
\ chutz@×××××××.net  /\   .o)\ attempt to make math LOOK        /
/ +81(90)6266-1163  V_/_ |(/)/ exciting.                        \