From: Alexander Tiurin <mac@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-admin <gentoo-admin@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-admin] Re: unforgettable place
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 05:04:10
1 Hi,
2
3 I want to tell you about a very nice place I've visited yesterday, it's unforgettable! Just take a look http://litt.sarkissov.com
4
5 Cheers, Alexander Tiurin
9 From: gentoo-admin [mailto:gentoo-admin@l.g.o]
10 Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2017 1:03 AM
11 To: mac@××××××××××.uk
12 Subject: What a newb
13
14 I actually agree with you, if you look on smite stuff, Bastet and Hun batz have the 3rd and 4th highest win rate in arena. Assassins are important. I would just say a tank is the Most important as the cc is what lets everyone else hit. Once you have a great tank, you want a variety of things hitting the targets, assassins included. I was just saying 3 mages can work, if right tank is in place.
15
16 I'm actually mastering bath right now, he's awesome in team fights.
19 Sent from Mail for Windows 10

BBEF3A8782F1015C5EB83CE2BBF398AA.jpg image/jpeg