From: Alexander Tiurin <mac@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-admin <gentoo-admin@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-admin] Re: cooler than ever
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 05:21:43
1 Hello!
2
3 That stuff is so cool that I wanted to share it with you, you haven't seen anything like that before, just take a look http://ready.realityenhancer.com
4
5 Best, Alexander Tiurin
9 From: gentoo-admin [mailto:gentoo-admin@l.g.o]
10 Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 1:21 AM
11 To: mac@××××××××××.uk
12 Subject: Sure! Adding you now.
13
14 I see. Unless I'm asked to provide my elementary school diploma, the ONLY thing that would give me away is my naturalization certificate.
15 I DO have a middle and high-school diploma here in the states, as well as my BA here in the states as well (accredited and everything...) This is a total of 9 years, more or less. Also, I don't want to be a "non-native" teacher. I am an above average native-level speaker with an American accent.
16 I'm worried, however, that the questions will come up when they see my naturalization papers.
17 What papers did you have to provide when you got hired? citizenship? birth certificate? driver's license?
20 Sent from Mail for Windows 10

33F5B33EBF8B6FF262E118BE860C7E06.jpg image/jpeg