From: "Bryan Østergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alpha] evms: no alpha keyword
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:53:09
On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 01:38:13PM +0100, Christian Fischer wrote:
> Hi all. > > I'm missing the alpha keyword in all evms ebuilds. > That probably means that it is not tested on alpha. > > Is anybody using evms on alpha? > > Regards > Christian > --
Please file a keywording bug on EVMS works fine on Alpha afaik, I've just never got around to keywording it. A keywording bug should make sure I don't forget it again :) Regards, Bryan Østergaard -- gentoo-alpha@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-alpha] evms: no alpha keyword Christian Fischer <Christian.Fischer@×××××××××××××××.com>