From: "Nils o. Janus" <NoJ@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-alpha]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:47:32
Hi Brian,

Check in the .ebuild files of bugzilla, wether the keyword ~alpha is entered there. If not, then inserting ~alpha into packages.keywords isnt sufficient.

Either pass the complete path of the ebuild to emerge like 'emerge www-apps/bugzilla/bugzilla-version-xxx.ebuild', or edit the .ebuild file manually, insert the keyword alpha, run 'ebuild www-apps/bugzilla/bugzilla-version-xxx.ebuild digest' and emerge as usual.