From: Davide Cittaro <daweonline@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alpha] Installation on a DS20
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:24:47
1 I definetly envy you all! Here I cannot make it run (I'm thinking
2 about switching to netbsd...) this damn DS25! One of these days
3 you'll hear about a flying alpha (36 kg out of the window).
4 I tried to install gentoo 2005.0, stage1, 2.4 profile and latest
5 portage and it stops during bootstrap.
6
7 d