From: "Bryan Østergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alpha] Samba build problem revisited
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 20:39:36
1 Hi Jeff.
2
3 There's 20+ open bugs somehow mentioning samba atm. The most relevant
4 bugs seems to be building samba with the ldap USE flag or doing parallel
5 builds (-jX). Are you using the ldap USE flag? In that case please try
6 disabling that. I'll see if I can reproduce your problem and commit a
7 fix but right now I think that's the likely cause.
8
9 Could you please tell me what USE flags you're (trying to) build samba
10 with?
11
12 Regards,
13 Bryan Østergaard