From: Don Wilburn <bodhisattva@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alpha] Alpha boot CD has no jfs tools bug report
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 03:27:19
1 > best to file a bug to ask for jfstools to be included.
2
3 I just formally filed a bug and got a very prompt suggestion to ask the
4 alpha team to include jfstools. He said it was not included because
5 it's not marked stable for alpha.
6
7 jfsutils is not marked stable for _any_ architecture on
8 packages.gentoo.org. JFS must be really wicked.
9
10 The official bug report may be enough, but I'm asking here for the alpha
11 team to please include mkfs and fsck for jfs next time. Thanks.
12
13 Adios, DW