From: Jeff Donsbach <jeff_donsbach@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alpha] ebuild update for Xorg-x11
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:15:09
What is that "-mtune" without an argument? It should
have something like "-mtune=ev56" or "-mtune=ev6"
after it, depending on your machine. Though, we are
talking about Gentoo here, so "-mcpu=<machine type>"
is probably the better option to use. In any case, I
am surprised gcc didn't complain about the existing
flags.

__________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile phone. http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo -- gentoo-alpha@g.o mailing list