From: Jeff Donsbach <jeff_donsbach@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alpha] compressed kernel file format?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 22:29:27
1 J-S, et. al,
2
3 My compressed kernel problem seems to be something to
4 do with my MILO! It will load the uncompressed kernel
5 just fine! Well, it loads it, but it hangs when MILO
6 tries to jump to the kernel code.... forward progress
7 anyway.
8
9 J-S, can you give me a pointer to the MILO you are
10 using for your XLT? I've had mine for so long, I don't
11 know where I got it from anymore.
12
13 Could it be that the MILO I have was built with some
14 version of libz incompatible with current kernels
15 builds?
16
17 Now on to getting it to actually boot.....
18
19 Jeff D
25 Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click.
26 http://farechase.yahoo.com
27 --
28 gentoo-alpha@g.o mailing list