From: Jeff Donsbach <jeff_donsbach@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alpha] compressed kernel file format?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 22:29:27
J-S, et. al,

My compressed kernel problem seems to be something to
do with my MILO! It will load the uncompressed kernel
just fine! Well, it loads it, but it hangs when MILO
tries to jump to the kernel code.... forward progress

J-S, can you give me a pointer to the MILO you are
using for your XLT? I've had mine for so long, I don't
know where I got it from anymore.

Could it be that the MILO I have was built with some
version of libz incompatible with current kernels

Now on to getting it to actually boot.....

Jeff D