From: Brian Parkhurst <brianp@×××××××.net>
To: 'Aron Griffis' <agriffis@g.o>, gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-alpha] ebuild update for Xorg-x11
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:19:50
I've seen the issues with mieee I'll add to my default CFLAGS, might want to
add that to the Alpha Handbook Documentation.  I've seen the ieee problem
mostly with the native compaq compiler though, both on Alpha-linux and

I'll see if I can find the pages referencing the PIC problems again, took me
a while to find it.

Hmm, can't find the reference to PIC again but did find the above references
to a patch for the ELF relocate problem for the Xserver module loader on the
Alpha platform..