From: jwsacksteder@××××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-alpha@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-alpha] glibc blew up...
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 03:19:47
1 I did not see anything hard-coded into it. I did not make much of an effort,
2 though. I just unpacked the stage1 again. I will rebuild and let you know in
3 the morning.
4
5 I need to point out that the install-guide tells you to add the "~alpha" to
6 the config file. That most likely needs to be qualified with "use at your
7 own risk".
8
9 -----Original Message-----
10 From: Aron Griffis [mailto:agriffis@g.o]
11 Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 10:44 PM
12 To: gentoo-alpha@g.o
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-alpha] glibc blew up...
16 jwsacksteder@××××××××××××.com wrote: [Tue Oct 07 2003, 09:58:59PM EDT]
17 > So, is it wise to have the bootstrap.sh build this alternate version?
18
19 ...which is exactly why I just changed it from KEYWORDS=alpha to ~alpha.
20
21 Is this all we need to make bootstrap.sh work, or does it have its own
22 list of "stable" packages.
23
24 The problem here is that this version used to work until gcc caught up
25 and started flagging the errors.. :-(
26
27 Aron
30 gentoo-alpha@g.o mailing list