From: Davide Cittaro <daweonline@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alpha] gentoo on a DS25
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:36:02
Hi Nils, thanks for answering

On Sep 17, 2005, at 11:40 AM, Nils o. Janus wrote:

> Hi Davide, > > there have been similar issues before, try searching the history of > the newsgroup for those messages.
Yes, I know it, since the old messages have been posted by a colleague of mine, who was on vacation in these two weeks... Tomorrow I'm going to go on with him in installing Gentoo. Actually I left the DS25 on friday bootstrapping the system (stage 1 installation). I chrooted into gentoo starting from an installed RedHat 7.2 Tomorrow I'm going to emerge alpha-sources for compiling and installing the kernel. Let's cross the fingers!