From: Don Wilburn <bodhisattva@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alpha] Gentoo/Alpha is without a build machine
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 05:33:36
1 I commandeered the monitor from my Alpha, so it's been dormant for a
2 long time. All my Alphas are the flaky PWS kind, so I can't offer any
3 hardware.
4
5 This is probably not the problem, but if a capacitor is supposed to be
6 low ESR and you use a regular replacement, it will fail again.
7
8 I figured there was probably only a double digit number of Alpha users
9 beyond the developers. Besides one message in July, the last stuff in
10 my Alpha list mail folder was in 2015. I think it was me. Maybe the
11 forum traffic is more active.
12
13 Adios, DW