From: Jonathan Kelly <jonkelly@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alpha] (fwd) Re: [gentoo-alpha] Useable Stage1 for Alpah
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 01:46:00
1 On Wed, 05 May 2004 11:51:05 +1000, Jonathan Kelly
2 <jonkelly@××××××××××××.au> wrote:
3
4 Ah,
5
6 I just found the stages in the experimental directory, and they seem
7 to work. Currently running a build using stage1-alpha-20040314.tar.bz2
8
9 I'll let you know if it works. Perhaps someone should consider
10 removine the 1.4-r1 stage as it is just a dead end. And perhaps
11 something pointing people to experimental.
12
13 Cheers.
14 Jonathan.
15