From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@g.o>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alpha] Out of pocket for a couple of weeks
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 19:24:21
1 I'm going to be traveling for the next couple of weeks. I'll have access to
2 email on a fairly regular basis, but won't be on IRC much if any at all. My
3 development box will be up so I can retrieve stuff from it as needed. I
4 won't be able to do any testing or LiveCD/stage building during that time.
5
6 Once I return, I'll only have a limited amount of time to do things before
7 driving to Penguicon, the weekend of the 16th-18th. This means that I plan
8 to do a single test build of 2004.1 before departing again, since the build
9 and test install will take the 3 days or so I'll be at home.
10
11 I'm hoping the stacked profile version of catalyst will be available for
12 testing by that time so I can jump right in and get the build done.
15 gentoo-alpha@g.o mailing list