From: "C. Bergström" <cbergstrom@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] alt-prefix on solaris: it rocks. plus badge.
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 15:08:57
1 Wicher Minnaard wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I installed gentoo-prefix on my Solaris VPS and I'm very pleased with
5 > it. Many thanks to all who make this possible!
6 > I was so happy with it that I couldn't help but remix a logo/badge out
7 > of Gentoo and Solaris artwork.
8 > You can find the badge at
9 > http://smorgasbord.gavagai.nl/2009/05/gentoo-alt-prefix-on-solaris/gentaris-done/
10 >
11 <OT>
12 If you're interested in alt + solaris you may be interested in OSUNIX..
13
14 It's an OpenSolaris distro built from the ground up with ebuilds + pkgcore
15
16 http://www.osunix.org
17
18 #osunix on freenode..
19
20 http://hg.osunix.org/osunix-overlay/
21
22 We have about 200 members and 3-5 active developers. The next release
23 will be before the end of the month, but consider it pre-alpha and very
24 different than gentoo.
25 </OT>
26
27 Cheers,
28
29 ./Christopher
32 OSUNIX - Built from the best of OpenSolaris Technology
33 http://www.osunix.org