From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-alt@l.g.o, sandbox@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Any interest in sandbox on (open)solaris?
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 00:14:16
1 (sending again for mail archives)
2 On Tuesday 18 November 2008 14:58:41 Fabian Groffen wrote:
3 > On 18-11-2008 20:48:58 +0100, "C. Bergström" wrote:
4 > > If anyone is interested in sandbox working correctly on (open)solaris
5 > > please give both feedback and any technical details which may help. I'm
6 > > looking into how LD_PRELOAD works and any difference between
7 > > linux/solaris. I tried to compile the alpha version, but didn't read
8 > > the code at all.
9 >
10 > Yes, very interesting in having it running. Please look at the current
11 > git sources, which had a recent spike of activity:
12 > http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/sandbox.git;a=summary
13
14 just note that i need to rebuild the history as the svn->git migration didnt
15 go as smooth as i'd hoped ... the only thing wrong is the commit timestamps
16 are all messed up as i used `git rebase` to rewrite a lot of commit logs ...
17
18 if you just work off of sandbox-1.3.0 at this point, that should be fine as
19 well ...
20 -mike