From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [prefix] gcc 4.2 library path
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 08:24:28
1 On 09-09-2007 11:34:38 -0600, Aaron Wilson wrote:
2 > I've just installed portage on a new machine and I ran into the same
3 > problem again. I'm compiling again now with the --libdir option. Was this
4 > ever put into the tree?
5
6 Yes, and reverted because it broke every other platform. Since they
7 rely on gcc, and Darwin does not, it was more important to have them
8 working. I need to find out how/what still. Might have to do it
9 conditional for Darwin only, but it's strange.
13 Fabian Groffen
14 Gentoo on a different level
15 --
16 gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list