From: Egg Plant <egg.plant@××××××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-alt@l.g.o" <gentoo-alt@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-alt] Re: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo on Android: Final Report
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 08:58:07
1 ----- Original Message -----
2
3 > From: "heroxbd@×××××.com" <heroxbd@×××××.com>
4 > To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
5 > Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 9:58 PM
6 > Subject: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo on Android: Final Report
7 >
8 >                   Gentoo on Android: Final Report
9 >                   ===============================
10 >
11 > Author: Benda Xu
12 > Date: 2013-09-25 10:55:24 JST
13
14 Hello Benda,
15 Congratulation, for completing your project in time.
16
17 I think it will be better if there is a sticky in the Gentoo Discussion Forums under "Gentoo on Alternative Architectures" on "Gentoo on Android".
18 Or, is their any dedicated mailing list to discuss problems encountered in using this project?
19 Or, it will be Bugzilla & IRC only as of now?
20
21 May be I am thinking too fast!
22
23 Please enlighten me, if you get some time from your busy life. :)
27 I'm yet a learner, warn me if I'm doing any wrong... [|:-)