From: "AleiPhoenix (A.K.A Areverie)" <aleiphoenix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt <gentoo-alt@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-alt] gentoo prefix compiling lib tool error during emerge -e system
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 18:08:22
1 Hi, all
2
3 Recently I've tried to build a gentoo prefix on my mac. I followed this
4 directions[1] but encounter the compiling error during `emerge -e system`.
5
6 libtool failed to build, and the error complain about
7
8 config.status: executing libtool commands
9 >>> Source configured.
10 >>> Compiling source in
11 /Users/aleiphoenix/Gentoo/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/libtool-2.4.2/work/libtool-2.4.2
12 ...
13 make
14 make: *** No rule to make target `libltdl/m4/ltversion.in', needed by
15 `libltdl/m4/ltversion.m4'. Stop.
16 emake failed
17
18 The complete building log can be found here[2] and the emerge info [3]
19
20 Could anyone help me figure out how to fix this?
21
22 thanks!
23
24 ----