From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] libcdio on Solaris 10
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 08:14:58
1 Hi Marius,
2
3 On 13-08-2008 10:09:27 +0200, Marius Konitzer wrote:
4 > Compilation of dev-libs/libcdio fails on sparc-solaris. The issue has
5 > been fixed in CVS meanwhile and should be sorted out with the next
6 > release, which will usually take some time for this lib.
7 >
8 > In detail u_int32_t, which is employed in src/cddb.{c,h}, is no C99 type
9 > in contrast to uint32_t, which should be used here instead. Fixing both
10 > cddb.{c,h} solves the problem for me.
11
12 Is this the exact patch as upstream applied?
13
14 I'm happy to apply this patch (or anyone else who beats me to it), but
15 I'm even more happy if I know that this patch is what upstream has
16 applied (if possible with commit url, viewcvs patch).
17
18 Thanks!
22 Fabian Groffen
23 Gentoo on a different level