From: Markus Duft <mduft@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: FW: [gentoo-alt] portage problems...
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 08:34:23
1 >
2 > On 24-06-2008 13:00:32 +0200, Markus Duft wrote:
3 > > > > No but it looks like a trunk problem to me.
4 > > >
5 > > > what platform is this?
6 > >
7 > > Interix of course :) I think the problem could be related to not
8 > having cPickle on interix, but only the python pickle implementation
9 > (?) ...
10 >
11 > Could be. Can we fix cPickle in this horribly broken language?
12
13 Wohoo, test_cpickle.py _nearly_ runs through ;) all tests that require
14 locales fail though (also with pickle instead of cPickle so it seems
15 unrelated), since locales don't seem to work :x ... maybe I find some
16 time to look into this somewhere in the future, but not now. I'll
17 enable cPickle again.
18
19 Cheers, Markus
23 > --