From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] problem installing gentoo prefix on debian buster
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 17:24:26
1 On 04-06-2019 17:19:21 +0100, Michael Fothergill wrote:
2 > Dear All,
3 >
4 > The installation is getting near completion. Unfortunately portage
5 > seems to be compiling gcc 9.1.0-r1 a second time for good
6 > measure......
7
8 This is expected behaviour. After all packages are brought in, it
9 finishes with an emerge -e world to ensure everything is "clean", that
10 is, not pointing to, or using programs or libraries from outside the
11 prefix.
12
13 Fabian
16 > Regards MF