From: justin <jlec@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] media-libs/sk1libs-0.9.1-r2
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 12:07:28
1 On 23/04/13 22:30, Johan Hattne wrote:
2 > Dear all;
3 >
4 > I just ran into an issue with media-libs/skilibs-0.9.1-r2. This ebuild uses the python-r1 eclass, where python_get_sitedir() appears to return a full, prefixed path. In the python_install_all() function, this ebuild invokes dosym, which, as far as I recall, automagically takes prepends the prefix.
5 >
6 > In the end I end up with double prefixes and failure during the install phase.
7 >
8 > Any pointers on how to fix this?
9 >
10 > // Cheers; Johan
14 +*sk1libs-0.9.1-r3 (24 Apr 2013)
15 +
16 + 24 Apr 2013; Justin Lecher <jlec@g.o> +sk1libs-0.9.1-r3.ebuild:
17 + Fix problems with double prefixes reported by Johan Hattne
18 +