From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] sandbox_init: near line 5: Error: eval: unbound variable: no-log
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 21:04:34
1 On 22-12-2012 21:35:51 +0400, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I'm using Prefix on Mac OS X 10.5 (PPC). On 2nd on November emerge started to spit out error message "sandbox_init: near line 5: Error: eval: unbound variable: no-log", which appears multiple times during dependency resolution, and breaks installation of packages (e.g. I cannot even update portage).
5 >
6 > Is it a known problem, or should I report a bug?
7 > My portage version is 2.2.01.21165
8
9 Yup, should be fixed in more recent versions of Portage. Update Portage
10 as follows:
11 env FEATURES="-sandbox" emerge -1auv portage
12 Sorry for that, I thought I was the only to be with that problem at the
13 time (it was just a day IIRC).
17 Fabian Groffen
18 Gentoo on a different level