From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] The lost case of OpenBSD
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:45:50
1 On 19-03-2008 11:42:21 +0100, Duft Markus wrote:
2 > Duft Markus <mailto:Markus.Duft@×××××××.at> wrote:
3 > > Fabian Groffen <mailto:grobian@g.o> wrote:
4 > <snip>
5 > >
6 > > The rest can be done as described in the prefix-launcher bootstrap
7 > > WIKI [2]. Hope this works, i'm just about to bootstrap a new prefix
8 > > again too, but have problems with the SHA256 hashes, since
9 > > prefix-launcher uses python 2.4 (argl...). The currently only
10 > > solution i have is deleting any manifest that produces hash failures.
11 >
12 > Arg, forgot something: at the stage mirrorconfig (when eprefix-launcher
13 > stops for the first time) you will want to svn up the prefix tree. I
14 > know at that time there is no svn client compiled, but you can use
15 > tortoise svn for windows for example.
16
17 I selected NFS support in the SFU installer, so I hope that it also
18 reasonably works, such that I can work over NFS with my dev-tree.
19
20 (But this idea may be a bit too much to ask for Windows...)
24 Fabian Groffen
25 Gentoo on a different level
26 --
27 gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list