From: Jacob Godserv <jacobgodserv@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] emerge blas-atlas fails
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:18:23
1 On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 08:43, Andreas Amann <amann@××××××××××××××××.de> wrote:
2 > Hello all,
3 >
4 > "emerge blas-atlas" apparently wants to install stuff into /etc instead of
5 > $EPREFIX/etc
6 >
7 > Anybody knows how to fix this?
8
9 Be sure to file a bug report.
10
11 I've encountered these /etc issues as well, so I tried to look into
12 this just now, but I got a warning that my gcc doesn't have fortran
13 support. It might be a little while, then, before I can help you, if
14 at all. I'll keep you posted.
18 Jacob
19
20 "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
21 from the beginning of the world until now — and never
22 to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
23 short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
24 elect those days will be shortened."
25
26 Are you ready?