From: Marshall McMullen <marshall.mcmullen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt <gentoo-alt@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-alt] [AIX] module loading errors
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 17:43:40
1 I'm sure this is a "known" problem, but wanted to make sure....
2
3 I'm still getting sporadic module loading errors on AIX where the
4 modules are being looked for in the tmp/portage/.../image directory rather
5 than the directory it actually gets merged into. e.g:
6
7 0509-150 Dependent module /gsa/ausgsa-p5/15/gnu/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/subversion-1.4.5/image//gsa/ausgsa/projects/g/gnu/usr/lib/libsvn_wc-1.so could not be loaded.
8
9 I've figured out I can circumvent this problem by copying any needed
10 libraries into the directory it is looking for them in. However, is
11 there a more permanent "proper" fix for this yet?
12
13 My continued thanks for this awesome project, you guys are awesome!!
16 gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list