From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [prefix] emerge fails with "IndexError: list index out of range"
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:44:26
Yes, but easiest may just be if you download a bootstrap image, unpack it (move over your distfiles) and replace it with your current usr/portage. You can find the latest snapshot here: http://dev.gentoo.org/~grobian/distfiles/prefix-overlay-20080612.tar.bz2 -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo on a different level -- gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list