From: Sam Pfeiffer <sammypfeiffer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Another iteration on Prefix CI
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 13:05:35
1 Hello Benda,
2
3 (I'm going to be a bit verbose here, but I had links not going to the same
4 page in the past)
5 If you go to: https://dev.azure.com/ssi-gentoo/prefix-ci/_build
6 There should be a list of recently run pipelines. Clicking on the top item
7 a longer list with the last runs should appear. The link for me becomes:
8 https://dev.azure.com/ssi-gentoo/prefix-ci/_build?definitionId=8&_a=summary
9
10 Then you can click on the last one (top one, the date is on the very right,
11 appears as "Yesterday" and ran for 16h 16min as I write this). This brings
12 me to this link:
13 https://dev.azure.com/ssi-gentoo/prefix-ci/_build/results?buildId=20&view=results
14
15 Where you can scroll down or just Control+F for centos. And I believe that
16 if it's totally green (both jobs), well, it built! Clicking further into
17 that specific job brings you to yet another page where you can look for the
18 log of that specific job. Seems like jobs are structured as
19 NAME_OF_JOB_First, (maybe some intermediate jobs), and NAME_OF_JOB_Final
20 (e.g. rap_64bit_centos8_First)
21
22 In case you want to test one of these bootstrapped systems:
23 At the end of the log of NAME_OF_JOB_Final you can find a "docker push"
24 command, for example using that last example:
25 "docker push gentooprefix/prefix-rap-64bit-centos8:latest" is found. So you
26 could do "docker pull gentooprefix/prefix-rap-64bit-centos8:latest" and
27 "docker run -it gentooprefix/prefix-rap-64bit-centos8:latest /bin/bash".
28
29 I hope this info is useful.