From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] QA Notice ...
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 11:39:42
1 On 04-01-2010 23:23:58 +0000, Alan Hourihane wrote:
2 > Is there anything I can do to help what's needs to happen ?
3 >
4 > At the moment, all I can see is that these changes need reverting to
5 > unbreak things.
6
7 How does the latest portage behave in this respect? What I find
8 confusing is that only mint seems to suffer from this, whereas this
9 should be pretty global. Also STARTDIR is never referenced, just set,
10 and I found no proof that bash uses it in some way.
14 Fabian Groffen
15 Gentoo on a different level