From: Sam Pfeiffer <sammypfeiffer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Cc: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: Gentoo Prefix Lead election
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 00:34:13
1 Congratulations and thank you for accepting the position :)
2
3 On Mon, May 6, 2019, 19:42 Brad Macpherson <brad@××××××××××××××××.com wrote:
4
5 > Congratulations :-)
8 > On 6 May 2019 07:40:49 GMT+01:00, Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o> wrote:
9 >>
10 >> Hi beloved friends,
11 >>
12 >> Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o> writes:
13 >>
14 >> From the replies to this message, the only person who accepted the
15 >>> nomination (I frankly forgot to accept myself) is heroxbd.
16 >>>
17 >>> Recorded votes for the archives:
18 >>>
19 >>> amadio 3rd
20 >>> grobian 1st 1st 1st 1st 1st 1st
21 >>> haubi 1st 2nd 3rd
22 >>> heroxbd 2nd 1st 2nd 2nd 2nd
23 >>>
24 >>> Thus, the new lead for Gentoo Prefix will be the only eligable one:
25 >>> heroxbd.
26 >>>
27 >>
28 >> I have been a user here since 2010 and a developer since 2011. Gentoo
29 >> Prefix educated me to grow up both technically and socially. I am now
30 >> using Prefix for research work, for hobby and for mobile computing.
31 >>
32 >> I am surprised that Fabian forgot to accept nomination. I am proud of
33 >> Gentoo Prefix and appreciate the trust and
34 >> encouragement you gave me
35 >> during the lead election.
36 >>
37 >> Congrats Benda! Can you update the wiki and the outstanding bug
38 >>> yourself?
39 >>>
40 >>
41 >> Thank you! There won't be much change to Prefix. I will strive to keep
42 >> the momentum of this vivid and friendly community.
43 >>
44 >> I hope in the coming year, we will synthesize Prefix with EAPI-7 to
45 >> bring better user experience to Prefix-chaining and crossdev, and will
46 >> promote Prefix into stable profiles of Gentoo.
47 >>
48 >> I encourage us all to spread the word of Gentoo Prefix, to talk about it
49 >> in technical gatherings and meetings, and write about it in blogs and
50 >> scientific articles.
51 >>
52 >> Cheers,
53 >> Benda
56 > --
57 > Sent from Kaiten Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
58 >