From: Bradley Soto <bradsoto@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [Mac OS X] Error with Pango applications
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:46:33
1 Check
2
3 http://trac.macports.org/ticket/20924
4
5 On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 7:49 AM, Luca Marturana <lucamarturana@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > Hi to all,
7 >
8 > I used a Gentoo Prefix with Mac OS X Leopard compiled for 32 bit. When I upgraded to Snow Leopard I deleted it and I've installed a new prefix compiled for snow leopard and 64bit. I tried to merge same applications that use gtk+ and pango (that in the previous installation had worked) but I receive this error when I try to launch them:
9 >
10 > (dia:2267): Pango-WARNING **: shaping failure, expect ugly output. shape-engine='BasicEngineFc', font='Lucida Grande Medium 12', text='Diagramma di flusso'
11 >
12 > Anybody had a similar problem?