From: alessandro salvatori <sandr8@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] Interix bootstrapping
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 22:47:47
1 Fabian,
2
3 are you gonna jot down some documentation?
4
5 Alessandro - wagging his tail...
6
7 On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o> wrote:
8 > On 19-03-2008 23:05:43 +0100, Fabian Groffen wrote:
9 > > Currently I am with stunning amazement looking at how bash-3.2 is
10 > > configuring without problems on Interix using a slightly hacked up
11 > > bootstrap-bash.sh script. If that finishes, I'm really starting to
12 > > wonder why Microsoft made something working so smooth that immitates
13 > > their potential rivals...
14 >
15 > OMG, it just installed, and runs fine.
20 > --
21 > Fabian Groffen
22 > Gentoo on a different level
23 > --
24 > gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list
31 In C, you merely shoot yourself in the foot.
32
33 In C++, you accidentally create a dozen instances of yourself and
34 shoot them all in the foot. Providing emergency medical care is
35 impossible, because you can't tell which are bitwise copies and which
36 are just pointing at others and saying, "That's me, over there."
37
38 A l e s s a n d r o
39 S a l v a t o r i
40 --