From: Johan Hattne <johan@××××××.se>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] media-libs/sk1libs-0.9.1-r2
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 19:18:40
1 On 24 Apr 2013, at 05:07, justin <jlec@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > On 23/04/13 22:30, Johan Hattne wrote:
4 >> I just ran into an issue with media-libs/skilibs-0.9.1-r2. This ebuild uses the python-r1 eclass, where python_get_sitedir() appears to return a full, prefixed path. In the python_install_all() function, this ebuild invokes dosym, which, as far as I recall, automagically takes prepends the prefix.
5 >>
6 >> In the end I end up with double prefixes and failure during the install phase.
7 >>
8 >> Any pointers on how to fix this?
9 >
10 > +*sk1libs-0.9.1-r3 (24 Apr 2013)
11 > +
12 > + 24 Apr 2013; Justin Lecher <jlec@g.o> +sk1libs-0.9.1-r3.ebuild:
13 > + Fix problems with double prefixes reported by Johan Hattne
14 > +
17 Thanks a lot, Justin! Problem solved.
18
19 // Johan