From: CJ Fleck <list.cj@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] error at
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 16:35:01
1 I think I may have stumbled onto the problem. The tarball that
2 bootstrap ... tree fetches is looking for the wrong file. It is
3 looking for prefix-overlay-20090802.tar.bz2, but I think this is a
4 typo as that doesn't exist. I didn't notice because it still creates
5 the dirs. Anyway, I changed it to retrieve the file I *think* it is
6 supposed to get - prefix-overlay-20098202.tar.bz2
7
8 Note the number difference. Anyway, I'm trying it from the top now.
9 Hopefully this solves it.
10