From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] emerge portage on solaris x86-64
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:25:46
1 On 16-04-2008 21:23:03 +0200, Bacchella Fabrice wrote:
2 > No change.
3 >
4 > But I don't see the problem with EPREFIX ?
5 >
6 > portage is complaigning about python and ssl, whatever the USE flag was. I
7 > even tried to set it on command line or in make.conf. No change.
8 > So I don't think problem is with EPREFIX.
9 > I'm using a su - to be sure to have a clean environnement.
10
11 The problem is that Portage thinks that python has no ssl USE flag at
12 all. I asked for EPREFIX just to be sure you weren't pointing to some
13 random garbage Prefix. built_with_use is defined in
14 usr/portage/eclass/eutils.eclass
17 Fabian Groffen
18 Gentoo on a different level
19 --