From: Duft Markus <Markus.Duft@×××××××.at>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] The lost case of OpenBSD
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:33:09
1 alessandro salvatori <mailto:sandr8@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Fabien,
3 >
4 > one of the last times I had been to Paris I stumbled upon a group
5 > of guys that were going to the pkgsrc conference, and joined them to
6 > learn more...
7 >
8 > apparently pkgsrc "ports" are available for Interix, so perhaps some
9 > of these guys may give you some guidance. if you bring portage to SFU,
10 > you'd made me and many other people happy!!!
11
12 Hi Alessandro!
13
14 There are lots of packages available for SUA 5.2 allready. I just have
15 to find some time to test them on SFU 3.5 too. On SUA i have for example
16 xfce4, some X terminals, audacious (currently streaming to an esound
17 daemon built from cygwin) and some other cool stuff running. But SUA 5.2
18 runs on windows server 2003 R2 only, so for XP you will have to wait a
19 little :)
20
21 Cheers, Markus
24 > bonne chance!