From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: AIX: libiconv issues still ?
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:13:37
No, it is not you, that is <rant>our excellent mailing-list software +
server</rant>.  This holds for anyone, by the way, and for some more
than others.  I am most certainly affected by it quite often.

See also this <rant>little</rant> bug:

-- Fabian Groffen Gentoo on a different level -- gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list