From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] gentoo-prefix: perl 5.16.1 linking issue on Solaris
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:09:46
1 On 11-12-2012 10:52:47 +0100, Robert David wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I think this issue is because of Solaris 11. I suppose Pavel is using
5 > S11 and the stage maybe does not correctly work on S11 or S11.1. I did
6 > not try stage3.
7 >
8 > Fabian does you have some special stage3 build scripts or this is just
9 > normal bootstraped system with some updates? I can bootstrap the image
10 > for S11 and S11.1. Maybe it has roots as the problem I got with
11 > perl 5.16.x some time ago (I did not investigate something about it
12 > recently).
13
14 All I do is run ./bootstrap-prefix.sh and follow the installer's
15 questions and remarks. If that fails, I'd appreciate some more logs
16 and interaction to try and see if we can find out the culprit of the
17 problem.
18
19 Fabian
22 Fabian Groffen