From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] bootstrap-prefix.sh
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 11:48:25
1 On 08-09-2009 13:43:04 +0200, Markus Duft wrote:
2 > Hey!
3 >
4 > Having some problems with bootstrap, i wonder, wether
5 > bootstrap-prefix.sh should export PORTAGE_ROOT_USER too? setting it in
6 > the env to the current user fixes bootstrapping for me ...
7
8 hmmmm, no? probably we should bump the snapshot (use latest_tree as
9 workaround) to get rid of this faulty ebuild which had this
10 PORTAGE_ROOT_USER bug in it. We need a new snapshot anyway, so I'm
11 planning for it tonight.
15 Fabian Groffen
16 Gentoo on a different level