From: Michael Haubenwallner <haubi@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] prefix installer, AIX 5.3 gcc failed to build
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:27:12
On 12/13/2010 11:47 PM, Perry Smith wrote:
>>> Right now, I've update portage in prefix-launcher to accept EAPI 3 now, >>> which is required to support unmodified ebuilds from main Gentoo Linux. >>> >> Fabian just said the one I took is broken and I should update tomorrow, >> so please be patient... > > Ok. Drop me an email when its done.
The portage found in prefix-launcher-trunk now seems to work so far, although a complete bootstrap still isn't working for different reason: After emerging python there is no usr/bin/python available. Thus the portage being merged finds python from prefix-launcher, which is outside EPREFIX and thus a QA-reason to abort merging initial portage. /haubi/ -- Michael Haubenwallner Gentoo on a different level