From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Preparing for Snow Leopard
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 01:47:38
1 On 27-08-2009 14:14:08 -0500, Jeremy Olexa wrote:
2 > On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 2:04 PM, Aaron Wilson<tallest@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > What needs to be done to transition to Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6)? I assume a
4 > > new profile needs to be created, but am unsure of what that entails. Is
5 > > there anything someone who had access to Snow Leopard could do to help?
6 > >
7 > > Thanks,
8 > > Aaron
12 > Work *is* being done. As a general guideline, try to bootstrap, file
13 > bugs. Get active and report issues!
14 >
15 > http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/profiles/prefix/darwin/macos/10.6/
16 > http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/alt/changeset/49767
17 >
18 > I'm not a osx guy, never used it and don't want to. So this is just an
19 > informational message ;-)
20
21 We're stuck at perl at the moment. It needs either a fix, or hopefully
22 perl 5.10.1 compiles out of the box.
26 Fabian Groffen
27 Gentoo on a different level