From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: ffmpeg - os x 10.5
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 21:20:31
1 On 08-04-2008 19:40:43 +0000, Dirk Tilger wrote:
2 > On 2008-01-02, alejo d <alejoduque@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > hi all, first email here, i will like to find a way to compile ffmpeg
4 > > from the prefix so far i have installed many other things succesfully
5 > > but been unable to get ffmpeg, the ./configure step is even blind to
6 > > libtheora and libogg and apart from that it just fails like this:
7 > >
8 > > (any advice appreciated)
9 >
10 > Just had the same problem. Inside the config files they activate
11 > MMX/SSE[1-3] support if you're on X86, but assume some linkage behaviour
12 > that's not found on Darwin.
13 >
14 > I checked a modified version into the prefix-users overlay.
15
16 I added your patch to the main tree, thanks.
20 Fabian Groffen
21 Gentoo on a different level